Ilustrísima 2015

This December 2015, I had the great pleasure of being at Ilustrísima (Drawing and Illustration Exhibition) on the Abc Museum in Madrid (Spain) as guest artist to give a talk with Barruf Ddfoll . Thanks Señor Cool for inviting me to speak at your event and show my artworks in your stand.

My shop in Señor Cool: http://www.senorcool.com/art/timone
____________________

Este Diciembre del 2015 tuve el tremendo placer de estar en Ilustrísima (salón de dibujo e ilustración) en el Museo Abc de Madrid como artista invitada para dar una charla junto a Barruf Ddfoll. Mil millones de gracias a Señor Cool por invitarme a disertar en su charla y mostrar mis trabajos en su stand.

Mi tienda en Señor Cool: http://www.senorcool.com/art/timone


ABC Museum. Madrid, Spain.

Hector de Pereda, Señor Cool director.

Me talking about painting and art.

Barruf and me.

The stand of Señor Cool

My "Winter Cat" watercolor mug

.
My "Klee Pattern" tote bag.

Barruf and Me.

Barruf, Me, Héctor de Pereda and Sandra from Señor Cool.


Ilustrísima









No comments :